Care Management at Coastal Horizons is dedicated to treating people holistically and ensuring people are linked to medical and behavioral health care services. Care Management can also connect individuals to resources such as housing, food, transportation, medication assistance and more. Care Managers provide education on chronic health conditions and assist with resources that support self- health management.
You may qualify for one of our Care Management Teams if:
- You live in New Hanover, Brunswick, or Pender County
And Meet ONE of the Following:
- You have Trillium Health Resource Medicaid
- You have Medicaid with AmeriHealth Caritas, UnitedHealthcare, Carolina Complete Health, WellCare or Healthy Blue AND receive Primary Care Services from Horizons Health or Wilmington Health Access for Teens.
- You are currently uninsurance and an active Coastal Horizons Center client.
- You have at least one health condition and one issue with housing, food, transportation, or toxic stress.
Please contact Darlene Webb: Director of Care Management at 910-515-0837 if you have any questions about Care Management at Coastal Horizons.